Its common knowledge, B2C marketers have dominated the video marketing space for a very long time. Are they facing some competition now? Yes! There are new opportunities that have opened up for B2B video marketing. According to a study conducted by Google, 70% of B2B buyers watch videos which are a part of their purchase journey. This figure has seen a massive jump of 52% over the past 2 years.
Take a look at some of the different types of B2B videos that are out there-
A webinar is a live and interactive session where the goal is to turn the viewer into a participant. If a video is interactive, the engagement is bound to go up. This engagement is often used to the brand’s advantage (Of course, it’s marketing!). The outcome/result of the video lies in the hands of its creator. The video can lead the brand to generate quality leads, build brand awareness, boost sales etc. We need to keep in mind that we are asking the viewer to remove 15 – 20 minutes of their time from their busy working day, this requires your draw to be strong.
- Interview/ Q&A
The name says it all. Interviews are a common B2B video marketing strategy used by marketers. The back and forth dynamic in this type makes the viewer really engaged and leaves them wanting for more. Including an influencer/high ranking industry official as a part of the video can go a long way in such cases.
This form of marketing is as old as time. To date, it is still one of the best forms of marketing. According to Ann Handley, “Stories surprise and delight us. They put flesh on the dry bones of data. They add narrative to your messages and presentations, making them memorable. Stories give your business-to-business ‘solutions’ a heartbeat and a pulse.”
Still don’t believe in B2B video marketing? Facts speak in volumes
- Online videos will account for more than 80% of all consumer internet traffic by 2020 (Cisco)
- 43% of people say they want to see more video content from marketers in the future (HubSpot)
- 73% of B2B marketers say videos have positively impacted marketing results (ReelSEO)
- 4 times as many customers would rather watch a video about a product than read it (Animoto)
- 72% of B2B buyers and researchers are checking out videos to make purchase decisions (Google Study)
- 64% marketers using videos believe that the videos have directly led to sales (WyzOwl)
- 70% of B2B marketers think that videos are more effective than any other form of content when converting qualified leads (Content Marketing Institute)
- 76.5% of marketers report seeing results with video marketing (Animoto)
Here is a list of some B2B video campaigns you might want to check out-
- Maersk Line-
Maersk Line is one of the world’s biggest shipping company, they use video content where they depict beautiful shots along the journey of the ship along with short snippets of what their employees think about the company and their wonderful work experience. The message in delivered in a concise and powerful manner.
Testimonials are one of the most effective forms of B2B video marketing, watching professionals talk about their experience always creates a stronger impression than simply reading about it. HubSpot let its consumer do all the talking, citing specific examples of how the solution makes his job easier.
B2B marketers, get that camera out!
You can always approach a digital marketing agency to help you out with a video marketing strategy. Internet marketing companies in Mumbai are worth checking out!