Marketing your business is about recognizing, appealing to, and exploiting the behaviors of your target audience. Most digital marketing agencies in Mumbai believe that every target audience is distinctive, and the most successful marketing activities will alter from business to business. However, across audiences and industries today, people all share one behavior in common: That of bringing their online devices with them to all of the offline places they go and sharing all of their offline experiences online. Therefore, if you want to successfully market your business in relation to the behaviors of your target audience, you need to combine your online and offline strategies. To achieve your goals, you need to start using anonline to offline marketing strategy.
Online-to-offline attribution is still a task for small and mid-size businesses. Seventy-nine percent of consumers say they research prices online before making purchases in person. Without the knack to recognize which digital channels are most effective, merchants have no opportunity to augment their strategies or understand the growth opportunities within online channels.
According to a report conducted, 48.5% of small business owners “don’t know” if their marketing efforts are effective. Some merchants use call tracking for this purpose, and some focus on tracking e-commerce channels. But advanced online and offline marketing tools now provide small and mid-size businesses with even more strategic ways to gauge which marketing channels are most, and least, effective. Merchants can then maximize their funds and stop paying for marketing solutions that aren’t compelling offline sales by connecting offline sales to online campaigns.
Top digital marketing agencies in Indiahelp brands connect online to offline sales in the following ways:
- Google AdWords – Google makes store visit conversions obtainable to certain AdWords advertisers with many physical stores, including retailers. Using anonymous, accumulated statistics, Google is able to create modeled numbers to estimate the number of people who click on an AdWords ad and later visit the merchant’s store. Google’s data isn’t tied to individual people, and store visit reports are more precise when the number of store visits is larger. Still, store visit conversions can help merchants who advertise on Google better understand their return on investment and make more strategic decisions on ad creative. An online marketing agency believes that Google AdWords helps in increasing brand awareness and measuring your performance consistently
- Geofences – Geofencing is a location-based service in which an app or other software uses GPS, RFID, Wi-Fi or cellular data to trigger a pre-programmed action when a mobile device or RFID tag enters or exits a virtual boundary set up around a geographical location. Depending on how it is configured, it can push mobile notifications, trigger text messages or alerts, send targeted advertisements on social media, allow tracking on vehicle fleets and deliver location-based marketing data.
- Call Tracking – Call tracking is the process of determining how callers found your business. Marketing and sales teams can use call-tracking data to measure the success of advertising campaigns and optimize future initiatives. This will help retailers to put their money in the right places for advertising.
- Click and Collect – It is an e-commerce model where people can purchase or select items online and pick them up in-store or at a centralized collection point. It benefits retailers, as they can get customers back into the store and further sell them more items.
- Campaign Specific Landing Pages – A landing page is a page, independent of your website and is created to specifically receive the traffic from a campaign. They usually have a clear call to action and no distracting links to other pages. It drives all the visitors to a single marketing goal. It helps retailers drive their leads towards conversions.
To maximize your sales and deliver the best experience for your customers it is important to use the right online marketing tools to drive offline sales. Integrating online and offline retail is the best way to maximize your sales and deliver the best experience to your customers.